I am currently in the process of broadening my knowledge of Windows Powershell and I thought I’d post some of the excellent resources I’ve found. Many are available for free online, some you’ll have to shell out money for. The book, Windows Powershell in Action, is well worth buying if you want to gain an understanding of how Powershell works.
- PowerShell Pro Tutorial
- Arstechnica Tutorial — created prior to the rename to Powershell but still worth your time
- The DFO Show — introducing Windows PowerShell
- Computer Performance Powershell Tutorial
- powershellcommunity.org — powershell oriented blogs, forums & cmdlet directory
- Windows Powershell in Action — *the* book from one of the founders of the Windows Powershell team
- A good PowerShell book list with a number available with sample chapters online