The Tech Teapot is two years old today. Now we’ve got 13 categories, 334 posts & 412 comments.
A selection of some of my favourite posts from the last year:
- What to do if you’re newly qualified and can’t get your first job
- How will cloud computing change network management
- Distributed network monitoring introduction
- Open source network management comparison
- Hub projects in open source network management
- Windows users kill free open source
- Tweets as open source network management metric
- Strange case of the missing application
- Open source software from a VAR perspective
- My first job
- Where is Java’s CPAN?
- Programmer middle age
- Ain’t no such thing as SMB class kit
- Lessons learnt writing open source software
- Open source network management comparison 2007
- The elephant and the cloud
Thanks to Chris Garrett for his advice and for co-founding the local Wordpress in the North group. Also thanks to Alan over at The Open Sourcerer, Matt Simmons and John M Willis for commenting here and for putting up with my comments on your blogs.